Sunday, February 24, 2008

Poems


Wilt
Like a flower with no sun,
Like a tree with no water,
Like a girl with no desire.
Wandering and tuckered,
Innocent and lost,
Lonely and isolated,
Tired, but wishful.
Seeing you there,
I don't know what to say,
and so I stay quiet,
and Wilt.
I wished so many times that I could say,
But I never can,
and so instead I Wilt.
Until one day I write a note...
No longer do I wilt.

So, I've been reading a series lately that I already told you about so, I haven't had anything to write but, I guess I shall write some more poetry. Here is one of my latest poems it is called Wilt and I hope you liked it. Please comment.
yours truly,
Bookgirl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers