Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Catcher in the Rye

So, I know at some point I will have to read this book for school so I thought it would probably be smart to just read it now so that I have the gist of it when it comes time to read it for school.
Well let me tell you I am not looking forward to reading this book for school, it was so boring I actually had to have a reward system for my self just so I would finish it.
Now my reward system is not like a little kids, its if I finish a chapter I get to read a chapter of a book I truly want to read.
It was like pulling teeth or watching paint dry this book, both of which I would rather have done then read it!
I know this book is suppose to be a literary classic but I think people need to raise their standards because it was horrible!
Yours Truly,
Book Girl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers