Thursday, December 6, 2007

Been busy

WOW!!! I've been so busy lately. So sorry for not updating I've been caught up in reading. I've found a few new series that might interest some of you. There's the Color Me series which is about girls who all are dealing with different problems that many teens have to face. I'm about to read Blade Silver Color Me Scarred. Can't wait! Also I was given a new book that is the beginning to new series. This book is called South Beach. It's about two best friends eager for a great spring break and they almost loose their friendship.
Now on a slightly different topic, I have be introduced to this fantastic website: www.harrypotterfanfiction.com
My friends and I call it HPFF for short. If you like Harry Potter you are sure to love these slight twists on the past, present or future of Harry Potter. I am very glad to call myself an official published author. Yes that's right yours truly has a story up on HPFF. It's called Once Again. My friend Lolo and I have written it together so be sure to check it out. The author is Lolo_Lex_gryffindorgals. Also Lolo has written a story called The Music in Me and I have written a story called What You've Never Known. The author for all three of these stories is the same because Lolo and I share an account. So please check these stories out and review. Thank you.
Yours Truly,
Bookgirl

1 comment:

whytedotcalm said...

i cant find your story on the harryfa nfiction website. can you provide a link to it?

also, did you put a link in that story back to this site?

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers