Monday, December 17, 2007

Just a quick update

Just so you know I will not be taking a vacation from my blog over the holidays. If anything I will probably post more seeing as I will have some time off. Now back to books. Some terrific books I realized that I have beve mentioned before are:
-Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird by Jean Little (one of my personal favourite authors)
-Kira Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
-Friends, enemies by Rosie Rushton
-Confessions of a closet Catholic by Sarah Darer Littman
-Do you know the monkey man? by Dori Hillestad Butler
-Where I'd like to be by Frances O'roark Dowell
-Here Today by Ann M. Martin
If you have any questions about these books like what they're about or if you would like them then you know that you can always just ask. I'm here to help with all your book needs. As well I recieved a comment asking about why I hadn't mentioned some of their favourite books, well I have heard of them, but I have never read them therefore can not in my right mind recommend them.
Sincerely,
Bookgirl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers