Friday, January 16, 2009

Trading

So, I've read all of my books and so has one of my friends thought we thought why not trade? So, I thought I should pass on some advice for you avid readers: when out of books to read you don't always have to buy new ones and in bad economic times like this I suggest these to save money on books:
-trade books with a friend
-borrow from a friend
-if you're in school, teachers always have good books check out your english classroom
-remember to tryout the always loyal library even go to more than one to see what you can find
If all else fails:
go to a secondhand store, the story is the same and I ensure you the books are fine and MUCH cheaper
yours truly,
Book girl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers