Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Construction

Hey everybody,
as you may have noticed there's some changes here note above the gorgeous header ^^^.
my friend made that for me and I am very grateful because it's gorgeous. So, I'm going through some site renovations at the moment and I might even be getting a new site soon but don't worry I'll make a link so you will all know where to find me because I don't want to loose my loyal readers :).
Also you may have noticed the gadget at the bottom vvv. If not it is called followers so you can just scroll all the way down to the bottom, click the little blue words that say, "follow this blog" and then you can know every time I make a new post or some new changes and keep up with everything going on.
And comments are always appreciated :)
And I will be filling you in on some more great books just as soon as I finish Angels and Demons. :)
Yours Truly,
Book Girl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers