Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates

Hey guys!
So today because of this blog I was asked to do an interview for www.whohub.com which is really exciting for me. I'm still doing some research and considering it, so I'm not quite sure yet if I'll do it but if I do I promise to inform all of you and give you a link to the interview.
Speaking of links feel free to follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/lilyvalley329
It's under lilyvalley329 because lily of the valley is my favourite flower and I tend to use that as my username for stuff at some point I might make a new one that's Book Girl. I'll keep you posted. And remember I'm always open to answer questions :)
yours truly,
Book Girl

P.S.
check out Lily Allen's new CD It's not me it's you (I love it!)

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers