Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Memory Keepers Daughter

I've been reading this book lately that's called The Memory Keepers Daughter. It is an award winning book and even a movie has been made about it. It is about a little girl who is mentally disabled so her father sends her away and the nurse he gives her to takes her and keeps her. The father tells the mother the daughter died and this really depresses the mother even though she has the little girl's brother since they were twins. This book is riveting and I hope you enjoy it. Another note I just wanted to say for all you Gossip Girl fans (including me), new episodes are finally back and they are great! So as always if you need adivce or just have a question feel free to ask.
Yours truly,
Bookgirl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers