Monday, April 28, 2008

Stuck in Neutral

I was recommended this book called Stuck in Neutral by Terry Trueman. One of my teachers gave me he book (well more like forced it upon me) and said it was really good. It's short so I figure I'll get it done in one night and of the 26 pages I've read so far it's not all that bad. I recommend it since apparently it is really good as I have been told by almost every person who has seen me reading it. Anyway just thought I'd recommend another book in case you are stuck in a book rut like seem to be lately. I'm going to read this book and then try the Davinci code and we'll see what happens so check for updates soon.
Yours truly,
Bookgirl

No comments:

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers