Monday, April 28, 2008

other stuff

Well, I love to read as I have mentioned, but that does not mean I don't like watching T.V. or movies. In fact I'm a bit of a coach potato when it comes to some shows. I just wanted to recommend some shows and later I'll do something else (wait for a new post about another new update I'm doing). I wanted to recommend Gossip Girl in case you haven't already watched some they are GREAT!! I love the books, but they are ten times better thean books and I love that I read the books first because I relate them. I also think that Pushing Daisies is great, but because of the writers strike it won't be back until the fall so hold out with me. Another great show is Jon & Kate plus 8. It is about these parents who had twins then wanted one more child and got sixtuplets and it's real! They are fantastic parents and it follows them in their everyday life styles. Survivor is a show most of you have probably heard of, but maybe not watched well it is great and I have been watching it since the first season. I really like the show Amazing Race (another reality series) and lastly (if I didn't forget anything) I love this new reality series called I know my kid's a star. It's about these kids trying to get famous and their parents trying to help it is HILARIOUS!!! So, i just wanted to tell you about a few of my favourite T.V. shows, but of course I'll keep talking about books I think that, that is my one and only T.V. show post. So, I hope you liked it.
Yours Truly,
Bookgirl :)

2 comments:

Evangeline said...

When is that kid show on about being famous i have never heard about it... like what time and what day and what channel?
JJ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

This is a blog, as my form of media for my Musical Links Investigation Paper which I will be submitting to International Baccalaureate.

Followers